POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : max_gradient warning can't be turned off with -gw Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  max_gradient warning can't be turned off with -gw (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Rune
Subject: max_gradient warning can't be turned off with -gw
Date: 9 Mar 2002 08:46:41
Message: <3c8a1241@news.povray.org>
Using the command line setting -gw which should turn off all warnings don't
affect the warnings about isosurface max_gradient settings.

Beta 12, Win 98.

// command line settings:
// -gw

// warning about max gradient can't be turned off!
light_source {<0,1,-1>*100,rgb 1}
isosurface {
   function {sqrt(x*x+y*y+z*z)-1}
   accuracy 0.02
   max_gradient 6
   contained_by {box {-1,1}}
   translate 3*z
   pigment {rgb 1}
}

// warning about no pigment.
// warning about camera being inside non-hollow object.
// these can be turned off fine.
sphere {0, 10}

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)