POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 23 benchmarked on a wide variety of chips Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 23 benchmarked on a wide variety of chips (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Chambers
Subject: Beta 23 benchmarked on a wide variety of chips
Date: 8 Jan 2009 16:25:25
Message: <8C59D5AFBB4941939432FCCFAC1C396F@HomePC>
http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=3492&p=16

It's a Phenom II review, but for this benchmark he posted scores from 30
chips.  Unfortunately, he doesn't state what scene was rendered, number
of threads used, or anything else.  If I had to guess, it would be
Render -> Run Benchmark (All CPUs).

...Ben Chambers

www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message