POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Minor documentation "INI file" Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Minor documentation "INI file" (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Minor documentation "INI file"
Date: 1 Feb 2004 06:24:25
Message: <1eop10936v7ulu0hnphfed7mlivcripdfh@4ax.com>
I probably just can't find it in the documentation but I needed to enclose path
strings with quotes in Povray.ini. I had just copied my Ver 3.5 INI to 3.6 Beta.
The message (below) did not say which INI file was the problem.

Most likely detected an unquoted string with spaces in INI file. Assuming string
ends at the of the line.
Make sure all strings with spaces are properly quoted in the INI file.

POV-Ray for Windows v3.6b1, Windows XP, Intel P4, 1.70GHz, 512 megs

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message