Am 29.04.2010 10:21, schrieb Thomas de Groot:
> "clipka"<ano### [at] anonymousorg> schreef in bericht
>>> At present I can't rule out that I might have broken something with
>>> change #4932.
>> Darn - I did indeed break it quite thoroughly.
> OK. So this means that, if we do not want to work around this now, we should
> better wait for the next beta (and stick with beta 36)?
I didn't break it as thoroughly as it seemed at first: The error only
kicks in when File_Gamma is set to 1.0 (or, more precisely, 0.99 to
1.01), which is normally not recommended anyway, so I fancy that the
average user will not be affected. Phew. <wipes sweat off forehead>
So please do upgrade to beta 37 and give it a go, as there are many
changes in there waiting for thorough testing.
Post a reply to this message