POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 37 changes to file gamma? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 37 changes to file gamma? (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Quietman
Subject: Beta 37 changes to file gamma?
Date: 27 Apr 2010 17:39:20
Message: <4bd75988@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Just trying out beta 37 of povray and all output files are over bright
compared with earlier versions.

I always add the following lines to the end of my povray.ini file.

; .png Image Type by default
Output_File_Type=N

; Picture brightness
Display_Gamma=1
File_Gamma=1

The display seems ok but the output file is lighter, even with the default
file type (BMP).

Anyone else having trouble or is it my setup thats gone wrong somewhere?

Cheers.

Post a reply to this message