POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : text flickers when an animation is burned onto a dvd... Server Time
2 Jun 2024 11:53:40 EDT (-0400)
  text flickers when an animation is burned onto a dvd... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: wisheu
Subject: text flickers when an animation is burned onto a dvd...
Date: 17 Apr 2005 17:00:00
Message: <web.4262cdb918e599be44b81380@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I have a big problem. I've created an animation for a little project and
when I use the rendered pictures to create a video and burn this onto a dvd
then a horizontal scrolled text is very weird flickering... It's really
ugly und I have no idea how I could stop this.

I've uploaded my project to this site:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/wisheu/brombeere.rar

perhaps somebody could help me.

Thanks in advance