POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation for films Server Time
2 Jun 2024 11:57:54 EDT (-0400)
  Animation for films (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: DVD
Subject: Animation for films
Date: 6 Oct 2004 02:00:05
Message: <web.416388d45822effe283e85450@news.povray.org>
Hi guys.

A friend of mine gave me the link to this site. I was very impressed with
some of the stills I have seen so far. Basically I'm studying to make films
and am looking for people interested in helping to make movies. I intend to
set up a production company in the next 2 years and already have a few
other like minded folks on board. Please feel free to email me if you want
to know more.

Regards

DVD

Post a reply to this message

> A friend of mine gave me the link to this site. I was very impressed with
> some of the stills I have seen so far. Basically I'm studying to make films
> and am looking for people interested in helping to make movies. I intend to
> set up a production company in the next 2 years and already have a few
> other like minded folks on board. Please feel free to email me if you want
> to know more.
>
> Regards
>
> DVD

Hi, I am currently writting the script of what will be a science fiction
film rendered mostly on povray. I am looking for a film company to
represent the film. Is this something we could talk about?

Post a reply to this message