POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation Control (time frames I Guess) Server Time
29 Jun 2024 08:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Control (time frames I Guess) (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Marc Champagne
Subject: Re: Animation Control (time frames I Guess)
Date: 14 Sep 2003 22:09:10
Message: <Xns93F6E0F36D19POVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
"Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote in

>> in dead
>
> "indeed" =)

Oops, the mind is faster than the fingers

--
Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca

Post a reply to this message

From: Dennis Miller
Date: 15 Sep 2003 18:22:09
Message: <3f663b91$1@news.povray.org>
Great. Let me know if you have any questions about Chris's stuff. I've been
using it regularly for a few years.
D.

"Marc Champagne" <marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> "Dennis Miller" <dhm### [at] comcastnet> wrote in
>
> > I, for one, would use Chris Colefax's autoclck.mcr and
> > clockmod.inc:
> >
> >  #declare CLCK = (From (0, 0)  To (.250, 1)  To (.625, 1)
> >  To (1, 0)  ) ;
> > or whatever. The values are totally negotiable based on
> > whatever clock range you use.
> >
> > Extremely useful, and the movement over any range of frames
> > does not have to be linear (accelerate, decelerate, Bounce,
> > Wave, etc.)
>
> Eh hum..well a couple of hours ago I discouvered Chris's
> macros & includes and have been fiddling with it, very
> interesting in dead.
>
> Looks very promising, this kinda stuff should be built in to
> POV :)
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Marc Champagne