POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : MovieProject Logo!!!!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:25 EDT (-0400)
  MovieProject Logo!!!!!! (Message 11 to 20 of 21)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Denjor
Subject: Re: MovieProject Logo!!!!!!
Date: 18 May 1998 19:48:41
Message: <3560C8D8.E7974F81@ssvec.org>
The logo looks great, except the film roll should be moved a little to the left
I think.  The way it is looks unbalanced to my eyes.

Still, and all a very cool logo.

KillFile

Post a reply to this message

From: Gary Shannon
Date: 19 May 1998 01:18:51
Message: <01bd82e5$f8a7a560$977a89d0@reboot>
Just an idea:  It would be really cool if at the end, hold the final frame
for a while (3 seconds or so), and show the reel of film turning, like it
was playing the movie.

--Gary.

Lance Birch <:-)Lan### [at] tpgicomau> wrote in article
<6jq8q5$8k7$1@oz.aussie.org>...
> Thanks, I was thinking about adding a globe, but decided against it for
the
> moment.  I thought at least if I have MovieProject, that way people that
> want things like, "The International" etc. can be added later.
>
> --
> Lance Birch
> Remove the smiley to e-mail.
> http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/ambient/lance