POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : MovieProject Logo!!!!!! : Re: MovieProject Logo!!!!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:30:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MovieProject Logo!!!!!!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 19 May 1998 17:39:24
Message: <6jsu8c$cfk$1@oz.aussie.org>
Not yet, it's only compiled to Smacker and I don't have an MPEG encoder to
go up to that resolution, anyone know where a good one is?

I'll have to re-render anyway, because I've made a lot of changes to the
animation.

Also, I'll be willing to be a render farmer, I've got a PII 233Mhz with 32Mb
or RAM (soon to become 160Mb when I get MAX, 'bout 4 weeks).

After a few months I may be able to get an array of PII 266Mhz for use!

--
Lance Birch
Remove the smiley to e-mail.