POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Capitol Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:37:54 EDT (-0400)
  Capitol (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: m@b
Subject: Capitol
Date: 19 Feb 2022 22:27:04
Message: <6211b508@news.povray.org>
<https://youtu.be/msDLJ0bQoF4>

My rendition of the Capitol Building, USA

m@

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Capitol
Date: 20 Feb 2022 02:19:27
Message: <6211eb7f$1@news.povray.org>
Op 20/02/2022 om 04:27 schreef m@b:
> <https://youtu.be/msDLJ0bQoF4>
>
> My rendition of the Capitol Building, USA
>
> m@

Wow! Excellent work. A tour inside next? :-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Date: 20 Feb 2022 06:55:00
Message: <web.62122bf7c2dc43ed4cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
That is really impressive-- the animation, the very complex model, and even the
jaunty and fun music choice. That statue on top of the dome is a beauty; I guess
that's a pre-made model that you found somewhere?

For the beginning of the animation, I was wondering if you chose to substitute a
much-less complex Capitol model, just to cut down on scene parsing time. Not
that it *looks like* a simpler one, of course.

Post a reply to this message