POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Capitol : Re: Capitol Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:55:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capitol
From: Kenneth
Date: 20 Feb 2022 17:25:00
Message: <web.6212bf6fc2dc43ed4cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
> "m@b" <sai### [at] googlemailcom> wrote:
> > <https://youtu.be/msDLJ0bQoF4>
> >
> > My rendition of the Capitol Building, USA
> >
> > m@
>
> Careful,
>
> The FBI seized a "fully constructed" Lego set of the U.S. Capitol from
> the home of an alleged insurrectionist.

FUNNY! If not true.
Funny and SCARY! If true.

"President Of Lego International Company Arrested For Sedition!"
"FBI Seizes Assets Of Lego Company In Pre-Dawn Raid!"

Legos! Of course! So *that's* how the insurrectionists developed their
perfectly-executed plan (????) of taking over the Capitol. Of course, these
geniuses first had to learn how to build with Legos: "Hmm, I put one brick
here...then another brick there..." After 8 years and 27 failed attempts, they
finally had their Capitol  model. With a precision of one Lego brick.

Personally, I use Meccano toys and Erector Sets to build *my* insurrectionist
model of the Capitol. That way, I can add fun stuff like working elevators, and
the tram in the basement. It's all about the details :-P