POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Adobe Premiere Pro + MPEG 4 Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Adobe Premiere Pro + MPEG 4 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Slime
Subject: Adobe Premiere Pro + MPEG 4
Date: 27 Nov 2003 02:14:37
Message: <3fc5a45d$1@news.povray.org>
I was wondering if anyone has had experience exporting MPEG 4 movies from
Adobe Premiere Pro. My friend and I have tried doing this and all of our
outputted movies have extremely heavy artifacts - even when we set the
bitrate as high as 6000 kbps. Has anyone else here faced this problem and/or
found a way around it? It wasn't a problem in 6.0, but in Pro it just
doesn't seem to work...

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

> I was wondering if anyone has had experience exporting MPEG 4 movies from
> Adobe Premiere Pro. My friend and I have tried doing this and all of our
> outputted movies have extremely heavy artifacts - even when we set the
> bitrate as high as 6000 kbps. Has anyone else here faced this problem and/or
> found a way around it? It wasn't a problem in 6.0, but in Pro it just
> doesn't seem to work...

Did you check the suggestions on <http://mac.povray.org/support/video/>?
They apply to every program.

    Thorsten