POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Announce Virtual Choreographer 0.1 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Announce Virtual Choreographer 0.1 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Christian Jacquemin
Subject: Announce Virtual Choreographer 0.1
Date: 1 Oct 2003 11:30:30
Message: <3f7af316@news.povray.org>
Virtual Choreographer is a specification language and a tool for
modeling and animating graphical and sonic objects.

     It is currently designed to render graphical elements with OpenGL
(for interactive rendering), and POVray and Renderman (for off-line
rendering). Sound rendering is designed for communication with Max
patches, whatever the platform (currently PureData, JMax, and Max/MSP
are used).

     Source files and samples at:

http://www.limsi.fr/Individu/jacquemi/VirChor/index.html

     Film rendered with POVray: