POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How to start? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 13:09:40 EDT (-0400)
  How to start? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: John Keing
Subject: How to start?
Date: 20 Oct 2002 18:00:46
Message: <3db3278e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi. I'm a newbie of using POV-ray to make animation

I've read the documentation, but still can't get the ideas to make
animation.

Suppose I need to make a 10-frames animation. In each frame, a box will be
placed upon the other, like a stack.
How can I control the variable "clock"? And how about the ini file?

Please tell me the basic concept of making animation?

Thank you for your help!

Post a reply to this message