POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Can someone help the Particle System Noob Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:59:42 EDT (-0400)
  Can someone help the Particle System Noob (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Dave Brickell
Subject: Can someone help the Particle System Noob
Date: 13 Mar 2002 14:34:29
Message: <3c8fa9c5$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

    I have finally found some time to have a dabble with a particle system.
I sorted out all of my code and after a little dabbling I have got it
producing images. The problem is when I come to do my animation. I have an
.ini file setup for the animation but how do I set all of my initial values
that I want to remain throughout the entire animation and how do I keep any
of the changed values that are made after one frame is drawn in the
preceding frame.

I hope that makes some sense and I am sorry if it has been asked before or
appears in the manual/faq.

Yours Thankfully

Dave

Post a reply to this message