POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : key frame rate Server Time
8 Jul 2024 15:56:26 EDT (-0400)
  key frame rate (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: jimbobjim
Subject: key frame rate
Date: 8 Mar 2002 14:38:17
Message: <3c891329@news.povray.org>
hi all

just checking if I understand the concept properly:
A key frame is a full uncompressed frame in an animation and all frames
between a key frame and the next are stored as the difference between
successive frames.

So if I have a animation of length 60 frames and set the key frame rate to
60, this should give just 1 key frame. correct? and therefore the smallest
.avi file ???

Thanks
jim

Post a reply to this message