POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Screen Savers Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Screen Savers (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Luke Church
Subject: Screen Savers
Date: 28 Jan 2002 11:57:21
Message: <3c5582f1@news.povray.org>
Hi Everyone,

I'm very interested in creating screen savers from video files... I noticed
a post some months past about encoding problems... (Have been offline from
PovRay News for some time :(    )

Is there a freeware/shareware package that I can use to create the screen
savers? If I have to write a screen saver using custom software, what
language is best for coding screen savers? I have heard of Delphi mentioned
in the past with respect to this?

Any ideas/information would be most welcome,

Thanks in advance,

Luke