POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Screen Savers : Re: Screen Savers Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:44:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Screen Savers
From: Luke Church
Date: 29 Jan 2002 02:57:05
Message: <3c5655d1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for that, I obtained the program and it did a great job...

However ideally I was looking for something that I could use to compile the
videos into .SCR files directly that I could then send to someone else as a
monolythic package. Is there a program that I could use for this?

Many thanks,

Luke

> On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:50:51 -0000, "Luke Church"
<luk### [at] hotmailcom>