POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Re: somewhere to strut! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: somewhere to strut! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bob H
Subject: Re: somewhere to strut!
Date: 18 Jan 2001 03:43:47
Message: <3a66acc3@news.povray.org>
Walks real well.  The agif plays poorly on here though.  Locked out of your pov
scripts?  Makes me think of making backups for some reason  :-)

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob H
Subject: Please cancel your posting here...
Date: 18 Jan 2001 03:51:23
Message: <3a66ae8b@news.povray.org>
Sorry, I neglected to realize you were in the wrong group until just now.
Post it at povray.binaries.animations instead if you would please, everyone
will appreciate it more.
know about them.

Bob H.