POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Re: somewhere to strut! : Re: somewhere to strut! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: somewhere to strut!
From: Warp
Date: 18 Jan 2001 06:52:30
Message: <3a66d8fd@news.povray.org>
As a member of the TAG and by the authority given to me I removed this
article containing a (very large) binary attachment.
  The textual part of the original article was the following:

--------------843A64EAAD0483DDCE1C4851

this has been ascii locked since 98 cause I couldn't get it to render on
my linux systems

thanks to Chris Huff for the macro that fixed it up!

I'll let the animation strut for me :-)

    dan### [at] sunshinenet

p.s. given: getting it out of the debug env. would help things

--------------843A64EAAD0483DDCE1C4851

[snip]