POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : multistage with spline generator? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 15:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  multistage with spline generator? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: murat
Subject: multistage with spline generator?
Date: 28 Apr 2002 08:27:07
Message: <3CCBEAB8.9326415C@yahoo.com>
hi to all.

Despite being a quite newbie on POVRAY, I'm in a hurry to finish an
animation idea. I planned 2 steps of movement and in order to ease the
work I chose Chris Colefax's Spline Generator .

Assuming that clock is from 0 to 1, how can I achieve the animation
below to play only during "from 0.0 to 0.5" ? I only want to move the
camera during the remaining part.

sample object:
------------------------
object { objectx
                 //#declare spline_clock = clock //what should I write
here?
                 #include "mySpline1.spl"
                 translate spline_pos
                 no_shadow
                 }

thanks in advance and forgive me if the question is too easy!.

Murat

Post a reply to this message

> thanks in advance and forgive me if the question is too easy!.
>
> Murat

-tgq

Post a reply to this message