POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : misleading and rethinking Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:32:03 EDT (-0400)
  misleading and rethinking (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Matt Giwe
Subject: misleading and rethinking
Date: 29 Dec 2000 03:08:03
Message: <3A4C4664.C78B81A3@ij.net>
The idea of a 0.00 to 1.00 clock may make sense to some but every time
I have used it I find myself introducing a correction factor of 100* to
what I want to vary. I have also tried making the frame number and clock
the same and that leads to fewer mistakes.

	I have also tried external files to store variables. It works just as
well.

	The internal schema of a clock variable is one to work with but not one
should be bound by.

--
All lives are equal even if they are Palestinians.
	-- The Iron Webmaster, 257

Post a reply to this message