POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : mesh exploser Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:28 EDT (-0400)
  mesh exploser (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Vahur Krouverk
Subject: Re: mesh exploser
Date: 26 Jul 2000 11:03:53
Message: <397EFDEE.5FD99E0D@aetec.ee>
Gibus wrote:

> how can i cancel my messages???
> gibus

Select message and select from "Message" menu item "Cancel message".
HTH

Post a reply to this message

From: Gibus
Date: 26 Jul 2000 11:29:44
Message: <397f03e8@news.povray.org>
ok

Post a reply to this message

From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 27 Jul 2000 17:50:14
Message: <3980ae96@news.povray.org>
Good to know I'm not the only one using the DivX-Codec.
However: isn't DivX a cracked version of M$ MPEG-4?  And if so :  isn't that
illegal?

ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf

Gibus <gib### [at] wanadoofr> schreef in berichtnieuws
397ee1b5@news.povray.org...
> hi,i'm new in this news group!
> i've made a little macro compatible with the chris colefax's mesh
compressor
> that allow to explose a compressed mesh,here's some examples...
>
> to see the videos,you need the mpeg 4 codec:  http://divx.ctw.cc
>
> gibus

Post a reply to this message