POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : no comments? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:50 EDT (-0400)
  no comments? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: no comments?
Date: 28 Mar 2000 14:54:37
Message: <38e10dfd$1@news.povray.org>
I posted a link to animation I did:
www.geocities.com/mikepweber/graphics/canyonrun2.avi
about a week or so ago. I didn't get any comments.
So, I post again (maybe the first time it didn't go through), comments are
welcome.

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: no comments?
Date: 28 Mar 2000 20:16:19
Message: <38e15963@news.povray.org>
Most curious.  It's as though the camera is seeing a shadow below a height
field, casting one on a lower plane.  But you say it's okay for any still image
rendering?
Maybe I went to get this the first time you posted and left it alone while it
downloaded and inadvertently missed it later since my AOL connection always
wants me offline.
I've seen this sort of thing in isosurface terrain before, is that what's used
here?  And which POV version is being used too?

Bob