POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : CMPEG Windows (95/NT) Frontend trial version Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:37 EDT (-0400)
  CMPEG Windows (95/NT) Frontend trial version (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Sander
Subject: CMPEG Windows (95/NT) Frontend trial version
Date: 16 Jan 2000 15:40:50
Message: <38822cd2@news.povray.org>
I am not sure what happened: I posted this on January 13th, saw it there for
a couple of days, but it seems to have disappeared...

Hopefully most of the errors in the program have been removed. It can be
found at  http://stols.net .

I would appreciate any (+ or -) comments, preferably by e-mail, so I'll know
whether it's worth while to upload newer versions when ready.

--
Regards,
Sander

Post a reply to this message

Used this latest incarnation for the first time just now.  It's fantastic!  I
wouldn't have dreamt I'd ever use CMpeg anywhere but in a DOS box.
You are to be congratulated and I thankyou very much.  I better stop here before
I start building a statue in your honor that I can't possibly finish.

Bob

"Sander" <san### [at] stolscom> wrote in message news:38822cd2@news.povray.org...
> I am not sure what happened: I posted this on January 13th, saw it there for
> a couple of days, but it seems to have disappeared...
>
> Hopefully most of the errors in the program have been removed. It can be
> found at  http://stols.net .
>
> I would appreciate any (+ or -) comments, preferably by e-mail, so I'll know
> whether it's worth while to upload newer versions when ready.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Sander

Post a reply to this message