POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : CMPEG Windows (95/NT) Frontend trial version : CMPEG Windows (95/NT) Frontend trial version Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:18 EDT (-0400)
  CMPEG Windows (95/NT) Frontend trial version
From: Sander
Date: 16 Jan 2000 15:40:50
Message: <38822cd2@news.povray.org>
I am not sure what happened: I posted this on January 13th, saw it there for
a couple of days, but it seems to have disappeared...

Hopefully most of the errors in the program have been removed. It can be
found at  http://stols.net .

I would appreciate any (+ or -) comments, preferably by e-mail, so I'll know
whether it's worth while to upload newer versions when ready.

--
Regards,
Sander