POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Mpeg2 encoder found Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Mpeg2 encoder found (Message 1 to 10 of 36)
From: Ken
Subject: Mpeg2 encoder found
Date: 4 Oct 1999 12:34:56
Message: <37F8D728.EF5AE697@pacbell.net>
I just found a Mpeg2 encoder that will handle .ppm image files. There seems
to be two versions available one for dos and a win32s executable. If anyone
is interested take a look at the following site:
http://www.tns.lcs.mit.edu/manuals/mpeg2/

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

The *.tar.gz file was not downloadable, for me anyway, but the FAQ sheet
there was well worth a look.

Bob

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

> I just found a Mpeg2 encoder that will handle .ppm image files. There
seems
> to be two versions available one for dos and a win32s executable. If
anyone
> is interested take a look at the following site:
> http://www.tns.lcs.mit.edu/manuals/mpeg2/
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
> 1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Post a reply to this message

> The *.tar.gz file was not downloadable, for me anyway, but the FAQ sheet
> there was well worth a look.
>
> Bob

Oh well back to the drawing board as they say. I didn't check the
secondary link there presuming they had it archived on site. I will
continue my search though so stay tuned...