POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Mpeg2 encoder found : Re: Mpeg2 encoder found Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mpeg2 encoder found
From: Mike
Date: 5 Oct 1999 22:17:12
Message: <37FAAF0D.ED768505@aol.com>
> Got the files this time, just now tried it out and didn't get any output
> done right.  It seems similar to CMpeg in the way it's run on the DOS
> command-line but it just wouldn't do as expected.  Need more time with it to
> figure it out I guess.

I've been trying to put something together with it myself and it just hangs at
the command prompt.  I even left it to run all night and when I came back it was
still stuck.  I don't know if it's a problem with the ppm files I was using.
It's says it can only use raw ppm files, but I have no idea what that means.
The source code is included so maybe I can figure something out that way.

-Mike