POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Tracks Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Tracks (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: boguet
Subject: Tracks
Date: 23 Sep 1999 09:57:45
Message: <37ea31d9@news.povray.org>
My tracks animation beginning with the complete design of the tracks.
Each elements must to be define exactly in space and have an exactly
definition  of  their  movement when tank run.
The complexity of the complete track is for me one "break head".
So , if you have ideas to organize this beginning , to lead me in the good
direction , thanks for.

Post a reply to this message

> My tracks animation beginning with the complete design of the tracks.
> Each elements must to be define exactly in space and have an exactly
> definition  of  their  movement when tank run.
> The complexity of the complete track is for me one "break head".
> So , if you have ideas to organize this beginning , to lead me in the good
> direction , thanks for.

 I don't have a good answer for you. I will suggest that you look here
for animation tutorials and maybe you will find a site that will give
you some good ideas. The #2 tutorial by Steve Strickland is good and
so are some of the other animation tutorials in that list.

http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Tutorials/POV-Ray_Tutorials/

Good luck,

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: