POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Tracks : Re: Tracks Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tracks
From: Ken
Date: 23 Sep 1999 10:17:00
Message: <37EA35CB.D6FF9A60@pacbell.net>
boguet wrote:

> My tracks animation beginning with the complete design of the tracks.
> Each elements must to be define exactly in space and have an exactly
> definition  of  their  movement when tank run.
> The complexity of the complete track is for me one "break head".
> So , if you have ideas to organize this beginning , to lead me in the good
> direction , thanks for.

 I don't have a good answer for you. I will suggest that you look here
for animation tutorials and maybe you will find a site that will give
you some good ideas. The #2 tutorial by Steve Strickland is good and
so are some of the other animation tutorials in that list.

http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Tutorials/POV-Ray_Tutorials/

Good luck,

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: