POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : animation tracks for armour vehicul Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:38 EDT (-0400)
  animation tracks for armour vehicul (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: animation tracks for armour vehicul
Date: 24 Sep 1999 09:31:23
Message: <37eb7d2b@news.povray.org>
Integer clock, okay, will check that out. Appreciate greatly.
Ha, "crazy idea" that sounds so good couldn't be all that bad.
I had changed the declared spline_clock within one of the files
(Spline.inc I think) to remain on so I could see it animate the
spline, meaning it wasn't able to before I did that. Trouble is I'm
always fooling with includes so to ask a author of one about a problem
isn't always an option, directly anyhow.  Could very well be my own
mistakes made  : ) it's possible I had done some changes to the file
previously.  I can be pretty irresponsible with them when I have
backup copies.

Bob

Chris Colefax <cco### [at] geocitiescom> wrote in message
> More importantly, I do indeed have a complete Spline macro system
pretty
> much waiting to go, but after posting a description on my site I had
the
> crazy idea of completely rewriting the memory usage to take
advantage of an
> apparently undocumented feature of POV-Ray arrays.  Fortunately all
went as
> planned, and I even managed to add a couple of extra features (such
as
> creating a torus coil that follows a spline path).  In reply to

> latest message I've posted a track preview animation in

for more