POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : RenderFarm searched Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  RenderFarm searched (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Benk Stefan
Subject: RenderFarm searched
Date: 4 Oct 1999 07:23:20
Message: <37f88e28@news.povray.org>
Do you need also a programm which distributes your povray-animation
automatically in an interlaced order on several network-computer?

Maybe I have a solution for you.
(based on a win95-system)

Contact me via this Newsgroup!

Post a reply to this message

From: Florian Fischer
Subject: Re: RenderFarm searched
Date: 4 Oct 1999 15:48:41
Message: <37F90477.4E33B4E2@gmx.de>
> Do you need also a programm which distributes your povray-animation
> automatically in an interlaced order on several network-computer?

Well, I'm interested. What exactly can your program do and where can I
get it?
Please describe it a bit more exactly.
Hint: You may ask Kan to add it to his links list!

Florian Fischer

Post a reply to this message