POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : RenderFarm searched : Re: RenderFarm searched Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RenderFarm searched
From: Ken
Date: 5 Oct 1999 04:08:01
Message: <37F9B1D6.A94C8A94@pacbell.net>
Benk Stefan wrote:

> > Hint: You may ask Kan to add it to his links list!
>
> Ken is informed already.
>
> Stefan

I hope you don't mind me stepping in here,

  Stefan contacted me about beta testing his new software for him but
since I have no farm set up to test with I was unable to help. What he
is curently in need of is a small number of people running povray with
a few machines at their disposal to help him find any bugs in the
software. Once he is sure that everything is working like it should be
he will make a full public release available and then give me a link to
it's access.
  Right now though he only wishes to work with a small numbel of people
to keep the project managable. If you would like to beta this software
let him know and he will send you a copy of the program and provide you
with greater details of it's use.

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: