POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animations and Sound Question. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Animations and Sound Question. (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Steve
Subject: Animations and Sound Question.
Date: 12 Aug 1999 19:22:23
Message: <37B35696.A18242B8@ndirect.co.uk>
I'm looking for a package that'll let me put sound to my
animation, I've looked through Uncle Ken's links and found some
useful utilities but nothing that explains or proposes to put
sound to an animation.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

Post a reply to this message

Don't know about the PC, but on the Mac we use things like Adobe Premier to add sound
tracks to a
movie. We use OpCode, etc. to create the sound tracks.

steve