POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animations and Sound Question. : Re: Animations and Sound Question. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animations and Sound Question.
From: Phil Clute
Date: 14 Aug 1999 03:06:36
Message: <37B51629.F6EA07C4@tiac.net>
>I'm looking for a package that'll let me put sound to my
>animation, I've looked through Uncle Ken's links and found some
>useful utilities but nothing that explains or proposes to put
>sound to an animation.

Sound Forge XP 4.5 I believe has video capabilities(.avi).
I use Sound Forge XP v4.0 which does, In fact I just used it today.
It's fairly simple to use, but it'll cost you $50.00 .
http://www.sonicfoundry.com/Products/ShowProduct.asp?PID=6

If you look around for a similar sound editor you might find something
cheaper.

--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.