POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation preview Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:11:47 EDT (-0400)
  Animation preview (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Remco de Korte
Subject: Animation preview
Date: 20 Aug 1999 07:17:23
Message: <37BD23C4.646F39AF@xs4all.nl>
I have no idea what applications are available for a quick preview of an
animation. In stead of searching for one I just put on together myself. It's
win95/98 and plays a sequence of bitmaps (.BMP) without having to convert them
first. If you like you can download it at the url below.

Remco
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/download.html#bumper

Post a reply to this message