POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation preview : Re: Animation preview Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation preview
From: Phil Clute
Date: 21 Aug 1999 00:58:13
Message: <37BE329C.5007E4AB@tiac.net>
Wow that's a handy little program. Thanks, that'll be going in my
tools menu.

I tried one of my animation shorts in all formats and it looks like
.tga isn't working. The first frame displays, and it flickers like
it's going through the animation but never displays anything but
the first frame. I usually save in .tga too.

I have a request if your up for it. Would it be difficult to add
a fps(frames per second)selector? So when I'm working on an animation
I can get a feel for the speed of my moving objects.

Phil
--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.