POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ANIMATING SCENES Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  ANIMATING SCENES (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: veerle
Subject: ANIMATING SCENES
Date: 11 May 1999 07:14:12
Message: <373802f4.0@news.povray.org>
Does anybody know a good animation program for POV?
And I don't mean these lame command line parsers... With a keyframer like in
3ds or something...

Post a reply to this message

From: Josh English
Subject: Re: ANIMATING SCENES
Date: 12 May 1999 12:08:50
Message: <37393702.B3C5E766@spiritone.com>
Animation in POV is simply a matter of getting control over the clock value. I
don't use too many external programs so everything is in native POV-code for
me. I do have a file that might help. I developed while developing some
animations a few months back:

http://www.spiritone.com/~english/animaker/animaker.html

There is also Chris Colefax's Clock Modifier at

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/clockmod.html

Joshua
eng### [at] spiritonecom

veerle wrote:

> Does anybody know a good animation program for POV?
> And I don't mean these lame command line parsers... With a keyframer like in
> 3ds or something...

Post a reply to this message