POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ANIMATING SCENES : Re: ANIMATING SCENES Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANIMATING SCENES
From: Josh English
Date: 12 May 1999 12:08:50
Message: <37393702.B3C5E766@spiritone.com>
Animation in POV is simply a matter of getting control over the clock value. I
don't use too many external programs so everything is in native POV-code for
me. I do have a file that might help. I developed while developing some
animations a few months back:

http://www.spiritone.com/~english/animaker/animaker.html

There is also Chris Colefax's Clock Modifier at

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/clockmod.html

Joshua
eng### [at] spiritonecom