POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : AniMaker 1.0 Tutorial Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  AniMaker 1.0 Tutorial (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Josh English
Subject: AniMaker 1.0 Tutorial
Date: 28 Dec 1998 15:36:42
Message: <3687ECA6.C42D8A93@spiritone.com>
Hello all,

   I have been working on a file called, for lack of a better name,
AniMaker for POV-Ray 3.1. I am working on a basic tutorial for animation
in the odd way that I have done them. AniMaker is working but it is a
bit primitive and utilizes brute force methods to get the job done.

   If anyone can spare some time, please head over to
http://www.spiritone.com/~english/animaker/animaker.html and please give
me some advice on the tutorial and on AniMaker itself. It is my solution
to solving animation problems, and hopefully it will help others as
well..

Thanks for any and all aide.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom