POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : AniMaker 1.0 Tutorial : Re: AniMaker 1.0 Tutorial Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AniMaker 1.0 Tutorial
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 4 Jan 1999 16:44:59
Message: <3691357F.3BA4A374@melbpc.org.au>
<HTML>

<P>Josh English wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>   If anyone can spare some time, please
head over to
<BR><A
HREF="http://www.spiritone.com/~english/animaker/animaker.html">http://www.spiritone.com/~english/animaker/animaker.html</A>
and please give
<BR>me some advice on the tutorial and on AniMaker itself. It is my solution
<BR>to solving animation problems, and hopefully it will help others as
<BR>well..

<P>Thanks for any and all aide.

<P>Josh English
<BR>eng### [at] spiritonecom
<BR>www.spiritone.com/~english</BLOCKQUOTE>
 Hi there Josh,

<P>    Tried to visit your site to look at the Animaker
tutorial, but without success, all I got when clicking on the above address
was a NOT FOUND error message, any ideas.

<P>regards Alex.

<P>--
<BR>  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
<BR> /  Oz  \