POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animating Water Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Animating Water (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Todd Burch
Subject: Animating Water
Date: 23 Sep 1998 01:49:17
Message: <36087E38.5A2285C5@uiuc.edu>
Could anyone out there give me an idea as to how to animate water?
	 I was also wondering if anyone knew how to simulate the ripples or
disturbances in an animation in which a drop of water falls into a
puddle.
	Thanks. Any help would be much appreciated.
	-Todd Burch

Todd Burch
tbu### [at] uiucedu
www.uiuc.edu/~tburch
"He who forgets will be destined to remember"
	-Edward Vedder, Pearl Jam