POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : MPEG Encoders Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:58 EDT (-0400)
  MPEG Encoders (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Brian E Clough
Subject: MPEG Encoders
Date: 15 Sep 1998 08:19:30
Message: <35FE4D4A.43E2@tiac.net>
Is everyone using Cmpeg to generate animations from individual frames?

Are there any Win32 programs that will do this job better?

--
Brian E Clough

"An object at rest Cannot be stopped!!!"
  -- The Evil Midnight Bomber (What Bombs At Midnight)

Post a reply to this message

Brian E Clough wrote in message <35F### [at] tiacnet>...
>Is everyone using Cmpeg to generate animations from individual frames?

>Are there any Win32 programs that will do this job better?

>--

>Brian E Clough

>"An object at rest Cannot be stopped!!!"

>  -- The Evil Midnight Bomber (What Bombs At Midnight)

I use Xing MPEG Encoder. It is quite good and can compress sound too. I don't know if
it's free as it came with my video card. Their site is probably www.xing.com, but
don't quote me on this.

Peter

Post a reply to this message