POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : 3.1 model tweening macro Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  3.1 model tweening macro (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: PoD
Subject: 3.1 model tweening macro
Date: 24 Jul 1998 15:17:39
Message: <35B8CFB9.190B@merlin.net.au>
A while back I wrote a program to make animations from a bunch of spatch
models by using them as keyframes and interpolating the in between
frames.  Now I've converted it to POV3.1 using arrays to hold the model
data and macros to do the interpolation and convert the raw data to
bicubic_patch models.

Its at http://arthur.merlin.net.au/~pod/lipsync/lipsmacro.pov

Please note that it only does linear interpolation and the models are
nothing to write home about but I'd really like to hear what people
think :)

Cheers, PoD.

Post a reply to this message