POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : 3.1 model tweening macro : Re: 3.1 model tweening macro Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.1 model tweening macro
From: Theran Cochran
Date: 24 Jul 1998 21:02:52
Message: <35B91F80.17924EB7@foto.infi.net>
PoD wrote:

> A while back I wrote a program to make animations from a bunch of
> spatch models by using them as keyframes and interpolating the in
> between frames.  Now I've converted it to POV3.1 using arrays to hold
> the model data and macros to do the interpolation and convert the raw
> data to bicubic_patch models.
>
> Its at http://arthur.merlin.net.au/~pod/lipsync/lipsmacro.pov

Nice. I've been wondering which of the many utilities will be converted
to macros.

I was thinking of doing something similar to this, but instead of
keyframe interpolation I wanted to make a skeletal animation system. The
problem is that I haven't a clue as to how to go about it.

PS: The lips animation makes me want to go to a late night double
feature picture show :)

--

Theran Cochran - shi### [at] fotoinfinet
http://members.xoom.com/theran/