POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Re: movieProject, some ideas and observations Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:34:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: movieProject, some ideas and observations (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Curtis R  Anderson
Subject: Re: movieProject, some ideas and observations
Date: 19 May 1998 14:19:35
Message: <3561CD37.BFDF70F4@intelligencia.com>
Lance Birch wrote:

> Only one problem, CD-RW isn't supported by anything other than CD-RW drives,
> so each person would need a CD-RW drive.

Not true. Newer CD-ROM drives can easily read CD-RW drives. Some (but
not all) of the DVD drives can also read CD-RW. CD-R can be read by most
drives on the market, like those made since 1989 or so.

CD-RW was proposed simply because the media is reusable.

> To reply, post from now on in povray.animation

Done.
--
Curtis R. Anderson, Co-creator of "Gleepy the Hen", SP 2.5?, KoX
http://www.servtech.com/~cra/         | Welcome to Gnu-EMACS:

Post a reply to this message