POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Pellet Power 2020 : Pellet Power 2020 Server Time: 24 Oct 2020 03:03:58 GMT
  Pellet Power 2020
From: Uncle Josh
Date: 5 Sep 2020 03:50:00
Long time non-raytracer coming back after, oh, I dunno, 15 years?

I decided to pick up POV-Ray again and updated my 2001 IRTC entry called Pellet
Power.

I cleaned up the code, adjusted timings, and the whole thing rendered in 5 hours
13 minutes.

I've uploaded it to YouTube.

https://youtu.be/AUlLQhpU9D4

Along the way I had to update and improve my animator.inc file and the utility
to seamlessly connect bicubic patches.

I may be back to ray-tracing more often.