POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Gamma issues Server Time
29 Apr 2024 16:06:38 EDT (-0400)
  Gamma issues (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: posfan12
Subject: Gamma issues
Date: 15 Jul 2014 12:30:00
Message: <web.53c556159f027f4289955b580@news.povray.org>
I've been reading this wiki page:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/HowTo:Fix_old_scenes_to_work_with_the_new_gamma_system

However, no matter what I try, if I want to reproduce 3.6 colors in 3.7 I *also*
have to use the gamma_color_adjust macro described on that page. The wording in
that article makes it seem like switching from color rgb to color srgb should be
enough. Can anyone else confirm this? Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message