POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Exposure-simulation for up-to date POVRay? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:12:17 EDT (-0400)
  Exposure-simulation for up-to date POVRay? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: fomhorian
Subject: Exposure-simulation for up-to date POVRay?
Date: 15 Aug 2010 11:50:00
Message: <web.4c680c86937888e292ea840e0@news.povray.org>
Is there any way to do some kind of Exposure like there was in MegaPOV?
I'm currently toying with LUXrender, it has two ways of simulating real-life
exposure: 'Linear' and 'Reinhard'. Can this be done without Clipka and his merry
gang of programmers patching the software; like a macro or something?
I'm aware that you can disturb the cam-normal but...

Any tip is welcome!

                                    Best regards, T Sandberg

Post a reply to this message